Re: [Question #77055]: unable to view online video and slideshows of pictures

Lori gave more information on the question:

the one place i've been trying is ctv.ca/canadaam
On the right is Jeff's videos.  I get a blck screen with an arrow init
and when click on arrow just get a black screen and nothing happens,
same as the link to the picture slideshow in my email.  I know its has
something to do with Firefox, but cannot figure it out.