Re: [Question #77055]: unable to view online video and slideshows of pictures

Al Butler requested for more information:
Lori,

These are videos playing in flash. Please right click on the blank video
and click on  'About adobe flash player..' This will take you to a page
that shows your currently installed version. Please tell me the version
it says.

Also in Firefox go to 'Edit' -> 'Preferences' -> Applications and type
flash in the search box. Should show 3 entries I believe. Please also
tell me what is says for each 'Content Type' & 'Action'.