[Question #50065]: Unable to Play MP3s using Amarok 2

Question #50065 on amarok in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amarok/+question/50065

Summary changed to:
Unable to Play MP3s using Amarok 2

Description changed to:
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to Ubuntu (yay, me!) but I'm a noob with all this computer talk.  I'm trying to sync my ipod to Amarok 2 but found a few problems.  I don't know if I have the proper devices installed either.

*When I tried playing my MP3s, it gives me an error : "Too many errors
encountered in playlist."  How am I supposed to play my music?

*How do I sync my ipod to Amarok 2?  When I connect my ipod to my
laptop, it shows that it's mounted on my desktop.  How do I transfer
music into my ipod?  I need no non sense directions.  I read a few
forums stating that I needed to install ligbpod in order to do so.  Is
this correct?

Thanks for all your help!