[Question #77390]: Unable to Play MP3s using Amarok 2

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to Ubuntu (yay, me!) but I'm a noob with all this computer talk. I'm trying to sync my ipod to Amarok 2 but found a few problems. I don't know if I have the proper devices installed either.

*When I tried playing my MP3s, it gives me an error : "Too many errors encountered in playlist." How am I supposed to play my music?

*How do I sync my ipod to Amarok 2? When I connect my ipod to my laptop, it shows that it's mounted on my desktop. How do I transfer music into my ipod? I need no non sense directions. I read a few forums stating that I needed to install ligbpod in order to do so. Is this correct?

Thanks for all your help