Re: [Question #77406]: Configuring apache2 server

Damiano Venturin proposed the following answer:
I assume that you are using the grafical interface. If not, pls notify
me and I'll write another method

Click on
Menu->System->Administration->Services

A windows will open
Click the "unlock" button and type the password

Then go down into the list and check the item "Web Server" (I assume it
has the same name even in Russian or any language from the east of
europe) and then click "close"

restart your pc / server an try to access again your moodle. it should
work without starting the service manually

--
enjoy
Dam