Re: [Question #77480]: Should it be taking hours to burn the disk?

myshell1 is still having a problem:
brasero, gnomebaker and K3. I've read the BurningIsoHowto page already,
and I always do the md5, and they have actually  always  checked out
correctly. K3 took twenty minutes today - I used it just before - what I
got was weird pretty multicolored static like lines when I ran the disk
and clicked on check disk and run it without installing it. I also got
the same lines when I used a disk that was burnt for several hours today
using  brasero.  I also used K3 again to see if the problem was with the
disk, it wasn't - got the same lines. They were all from a download that
I downloaded today from the official site.