Re: [Question #77254]: Vista and Jaunty dual boot. Vista fails to boot

RayArdia is still having a problem:
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your helpful suggestions, in reply I confirm that I have
tried to get help from MS - no joy (though they did suggest that if I
would like to spend $46 PER QUESTION!) they might be able to help! Have
previously tried the Ubuntu forums and those at Cadvance, again without
success. No Linux version is likely to be made available for such a very
old program. Best hope seems to be Virtual machine solution using XP,
'cos I know it works on that but I have no idea how to set it up.
Kindest regards, Ray