Re: [Question #57087]: My Back, forward, reload, and stop buttons are not working, they show up in grey. How can I make them work again?

Question #57087 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/57087

malko - Jonathan Gotti proposed the following answer:
@Thomas: your solution is not good as it won't keep up any others settings but your bookmarks.
Personally i need some extensions, some preferences settings, and my saved passwords to be keeped.
The solution proposed is not to surf as root only launch one time firefox with root access. The fact is i think it must rewrite some file perms but don't know which files.

Have a nice day