Re: [Question #78044]: Sound Juicer: error starting ripping pipeline

Question #78044 on sound-juicer in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sound-juicer/+question/78044

Mike Schick gave more information on the question:
Hi Marco,
Thank you for your reply.  The sd card is new, 32 GB, and currently
has 30 gigs of free space.  In response to your question I've just now
copied a .doc file and a .xcf gimp file from my hard drive to the sd
card with no difficulty.

Please let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks,
Mike