Re: [Question #78441]: I'm getting a low disk message and I haven't done much on my computer

Question #78441 on Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/78441

Julie Johnson is still having a problem:
Disk /dev/sda: 3791 MB, 3791241216 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 460 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x5c1a5c1a

/dev/sda1               1           3       24066   de  Dell Utility
/dev/sda2   *           4         460     3670852+  83  Linux
julie@julie:~$

How would I free up space? Or how do I get more?  There is nothing on
here except what was installed when I received it.  I have 2 pictures, 2
songs and a few documents.

I tried to load Thunderbird when I couldn't get Evolution to work, but I
finally got Evolution to work, but I don't use it...  I'm open to any
suggestions.  I believe I successfully un-installed Thunderbird....

J. Johnson