Re: [Question #64244]: setting up iTalc

Question #64244 on italc in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/italc/+question/64244

LEGOManiac is still having a problem:
The best I've been able to do is to create a new key pair:

sudo ica -role teacher -createkeypair

which gives me a private and public key, but at this point I'm not sure
what to do with them.

I had tried copying the public key to my Windows 2000 test client but
there are three different keys involved (admin, supporter, teacher) none
of which seem appropriate for a student.

On a hunch, I ran "sudo ica -role student -createkeypair and got another
key pair, but again, only admin, supporter and teacher subdirectories.
I'm not really sure what key to copy to the client PC.