Re: [Question #64244]: setting up iTalc

Question #64244 on italc in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/italc/+question/64244

gonzalo tapia requested for more information:
The one you should copy is the public key under /teacher. I have noticed that Windows will not readily recognise it as a key. I renamed that file to italc_dsa_key.pub and pointed that file as an exported key during installation on Windows. This seemed to work. But I'm having another problem now. I have two PCs (1Win, 1Ubntu) under a dual modem, so they are not in a LAN, Both master and client work on my Ubuntu, and the client is running on the Win pc, but I cannot access/see the other pc.
Most information is about setting the master under Windows and Clients under Ubuntu. I am trying to do it the other way round.
Good luck and I hope you can solve it (let me know :D)

Regards,

Gonzalo