Re: [Question #78459]: Send/Receive block dimmed...cannot send/recv mail

Question #78459 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/78459

gadolinio proposed the following answer:
I can't figure out what might be happening, but i'd try uninstalling and
reinstalling evolution, prior backup of the <.evolution> folder in your
home directory, just in case. If you closed the program and re-opened
it, or even shut your computer down and turned it on, and the problem
continues, i'd think of some "structural" problem with the current
installation, let's say. Let me know if it works.