Re: [Question #78389]: Audio CD won't play (from CD or hard-disk files)

Question #78389 on totem in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+question/78389

Mark Overton is still having a problem:
Hello Nandan,

I had some gstreamer codecs installed, but not all of them, and that was
the problem. Thanks!

Suggestion: Can Totem (and Rhythmbox) be modified to display a message
about which codec is missing? That would be friendlier than simply doing
nothing.

Best regards,

Mark Overton