Re: [Question #31014]: After Install restart hangs at Splashscreen

vinay savla posted a new comment:
Ok i am here again with too much frustration and jealousy.

I tried the above methods but nothing appears on pressing F6 or Esc
buttons..

again the problem persists ........." IT HANGS AT SPLASH SCREEN"

oh i am so much wanting to get ubuntu running esp after when the cd i
got installed ubuntu and it worked on my neighbours pc.