Re: [Question #78504]: Default gateway set for each eth device

framegrace gave more information on the question:
I've found a temporary solution.
Is working, but maybe is hidding some bug.
I suppose nothing must assume where to use gateways, and that all gateways on a net are the .1 (Or the first after the network address, I suppose).

The solution is remove the ofending route on an if-up.d script. I have
this on /etc/network/if-up.d/99removegw :

#!/bin/sh
route del default gw 192.168.100.1

And it's working. But Its an horrible hack....

Some startup script of the ones there is messing with the routes?
Maybe avahi?