Re: [Question #78441]: I'm getting a low disk message and I haven't done much on my computer

Julie Johnson posted a new comment:
Thanks again, Tom.  We are definitely in different timezones!

I will do this stuff....  I did notice on my computer that I don't have
Computer Janitor.  In fact, my Mini froze up while I was looking for
it!!!  aaauggg!  I will leave this computer stuff to you computer
guru's.

I did the first step and it said all was good and completed.  I will go
into the terminal and type these codes you gave me.  Plus, I will need
to find my wastebin!!!!  hhee heee haha.  I told you I haven't done much
with my Mini.