Re: [Question #78407]: Identifying Partitions / Can I save my own files in /boot

gadolinio proposed the following answer:
Yay! I've successfully created a new user whose home folder is in a NTFS partition! i've started a session w/ that user and things seem to be OK. When you go to system-->adminisstration-->users and groups, and add a user, you can choose a path  for his home folder; and it lets you set it to /media/ntfs_partition.
Wow, i had never thought about that...