Re: [Question #78778]: Broken Package fixed, but still can't install

Question #78778 on apt in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+question/78778

Ville Aine proposed the following answer:
I don't use Synaptic myself, so I'm quite confused about this. You might
want to try this:

  1) Shutdown Synaptic
  2) Run "sudo apt-get install -f" on terminal
  3) Run "sudo apt-get remove kompozer" on terminal
  4) Launch Synaptic, and see if you can install libnspr4-dev again (if you need that one)