Re: [Question #78778]: Broken Package fixed, but still can't install

Question #78778 on apt in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+question/78778

treeclimber is still having a problem:
I don't need kompozer, so I marked it to be removed.  I applied it, then got this message:
E: /var/cache/apt/archives/libnspr4-dev_4.7.3-0ubuntu2_i386.deb: trying to overwrite `/usr/share/aclocal/nspr.m4', which is also in package kompozer-dev

I then tried to unmark libnspr4-dev but I can't get it to change.  I'm
using Synaptic.  I can't uninstall kompozer or install libnspr4-dev  So
now what do I do?