Re: [Question #79191]: Desktop moves simply by click and drag!

Da CalebMan is still having a problem:
I typed the command and got this:
'/home/caleb/Desktop: ERROR: cannot open `/home/caleb/Desktop' (No such file or directory)'

As far as I know, there is a Desktop folder, but the Desktop is no
longer synchronizing with it. Instead it's synchronizing with, filename:
/home/*user*/Media/Animation/dgtj.

I CAN easily delete 'dgtj' but, the Desktop won't allow me to move or
make new files in a non-existent directory. I CAN'T delete the Original
Desktop which is sitting in the same directory as 'dgtj.'

I tried what Steve said (5th post from the top) and what happens is, the
Desktop folder is copied and placed in Home. It has a folder icon
instead of a Desktop icon, and can be cut, copied, pasted, or deleted.

I tried moving the Desktop a lower subfolder, and it makes a copy, but
switches to synchronize with it. The Desktop is now synchronizing with:
Ya no what, I'll give you my username.

/home/caleb/Media/Animation/Animations.