ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Logo redesign

Are you refering to the header? (Home, Download, Join, etc.) If so, that's
no problem at all. Ali (from his experience in Lubuntu) made the header
into a separate page and every page inherits the header itself from that
page. We modify the header [1] and every page is changed automatically.

I personally think the problem would only be the adoption of the logo by
the users and bloggers (man, there are still websites that use the old
Ubuntu logo [2] while making Ubuntu-related articles), but that's an issue
we just can't avoid (in fact this even happens with big corporations, so
not big deal).

Thanks for the feedback, Patrik.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Header
[2]: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Neuros/Wallpapers/UbuntuHUGE.png