ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Logo redesign

Yup, the header, because of the colour and shape of the icons, since the concept features the same colour tone. There should be a clear distinction.

*Patrik Bub**ák*
LinkedIN <http://dk.linkedin.com/in/inokisakaeru/> | Portfolio <http://behance.net/inoki> | About me <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Inoki> Translating Firefox support articles <https://support.mozilla.org/sk/user/Inoki> and SmartLauncher 2 (Slovak localization) <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.flowerfree>

This message was sent to you from *Linux*, find out why <https://prism-break.org>.
Dňa 26.11.2014 o 12:58 Alfredo Hernández napísal(a):
Are you refering to the header? (Home, Download, Join, etc.) If so, that's no problem at all. Ali (from his experience in Lubuntu) made the header into a separate page and every page inherits the header itself from that page. We modify the header [1] and every page is changed automatically.

I personally think the problem would only be the adoption of the logo by the users and bloggers (man, there are still websites that use the old Ubuntu logo [2] while making Ubuntu-related articles), but that's an issue we just can't avoid (in fact this even happens with big corporations, so not big deal).

Thanks for the feedback, Patrik.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Header
[2]: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Neuros/Wallpapers/UbuntuHUGE.png