ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: New Year Social Media Banner

I came up with this.

Still can feel the alcohol in my body, so don't expect much.

By the way,

if you want things done you HAVE TO ask beforehand. Stuff like this should be done weeks, even a month ahead, since we all know Christmas and New Year are coming.

_*Technical details:*_

 * wallpaper size due to compression on various social media, hence the
   bigger the better, especially due to Facebook's lossy compression of
   images
 * the file is full vector, ie. very small in size despite the
   wallpaper resolution

Dňa 1.1.2015 o 4:41 Alfredo Hernández napísal(a):

Sorry Ali, right now I have no access to my laptop (I'm not in my home town these days). I hope someone else can do the work.

Cheers,
Alfredo