ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Keith I Myers <keithiokepamyers@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Good Morning Ali/All,

Hello Keith and everyone,

It is 2:30pm here and it is a hot day ...

> Do we have a person taking the lead on the website re-design.

We had someone who stepped in and wanted to do the website new design. Odd
enough, that one is ON and OFF and I have never heard from him in a while

Artwork team supposed to be following up ..

I have been after this case from day 1 but to be super honest .. I'm not
interested any more to keep chasing it ... because I see no progress and no
serious follow up from the team as a team, not just one or two people.

> I can spearhead it from a project management standpoint but unfortunately
> I don't claim to be a web designer.

My last attempt to help is to prepare a website post and publish that
everywhere. If no one will step in in say 2 weeks, then sadly the website
will remain as it is.

Thoughts are welcomed :)

> Keith I Myers
> +Keith I Myers