ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

Hello Patrik,
With the newly sparked interest between you and Prashant, do you guys feel
that we can take this on and get something done rather quickly? I am not an
artist in any sense but I can help as a Project Manager and Consultant to
ensure that our design guidelines are respected.