ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

I'm in Keith, as long as we first decide on the main communication channel, since that should be priority #1 - to work (almost) in real-time, so progress is fast and smooth.

Dňa 9.1.2015 o 17:08 Keith I Myers napísal(a):
Hello Patrik,
With the newly sparked interest between you and Prashant, do you guys feel that we can take this on and get something done rather quickly? I am not an artist in any sense but I can help as a Project Manager and Consultant to ensure that our design guidelines are respected.