ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo

Patrik will take care of some changes (e.g., using the official GNOME font)
and I'll try to reach the GNOME Legal Board tonight so that we can get
their feedback as soon as possible.

I've already "informed" Patrik of the standard procedure of taking the
screenshots (i.e., wait till the development cycle is advanced enough and
take the screenshots in a virtual machine running a daily image); so just
take the images as some guideline for the final product.