ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

:P Well, technically you could read the whole mailing list archive, but
that would take a lifetime.
No need to worry, we perfectly know this happens; we are always happy to
inform about anything new members could've missed if needed.

Cheers.