ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Green light on logo announcement

Hey Ali,

with the team we pretty much decided a while ago the logo is ready to
go. Many already know about it, but you can make the official
announcement as you said you would.

I am including a starting banner you can use for social media. Example
for proper centring can be seen on my G+ page. The banner, which is
basically a wallpaper with dimensions 1920 * 1080 will fit anywhere
without loss in quality.

I am also enclosing a high resolution copy of the logo to be set as the
profile picture for our social media accounts (G+ and the Ubuntu GNOME G
+ group also, Twitter, Facebook, you name it).
--
Patrik Bubák
Ubuntu GNOME Artwork team  |  Behance.net

Sent using Evolution

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it
the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one
condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going
to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on
what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.