ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork report] Wily Werewolf cycle.

See the images attached. Keep in mind that in the final Plymouth we'll keep
the logo/roundel in a separate image (just as in the current one) and it
won't rotate. This is just a quick export of the same thing rotated for
testing purposes.

Thanks Tim!