ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubiquity and Syslinux are ready

I think it was there since at once point it was shared between login screen and plymouth. I may just move it into u-g-d-s and pop it somewhere
in /usr/share/, but irrespective of that I don't think I have an copy of an update for that file?

Also this is the g-c-c logo that needs updating
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-control-center/ubuntu/view/head:/debian/UbuntuLogoBlank.png