ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Installation page

Hey everyone,
    Tonight, I sat down to revise the page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Installation , and I stopped because
I'm not sure in what direction we should take it.

  *  We could continue using the style that I was, which would mean
    linking to other information about processes.
  * The other option we have is to dive into every step of the process
    in more detail.  We could even include screen shots like on
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCD (our images would of course
    be more relevant ;)).

What does everyone think?  There is of course the option of doing a
hybrid of the two.  Whichever we pick though, the page needs to be
expanded because this is the point at which a lot of new users get hung
up and frustrated.

Personally, I favor option number two.
--
James Vorderbruggen
/UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team/

Follow ups