ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Okay about Google Hangout

Okay, I agree, so see you soon on Google Hangout :P

And Ali, one more thing. I wrote to you in Facebook. Please, send me some pictures of the Ubuntu GNOME name and logo in medium or high resolutions, if you have one. Because I want to change my Facebook cover photo with Ubuntu GNOME for some marketing and more of my friends to see what is Ubuntu and especially Ubuntu GNOME. Thank you!

Усети спортния дух на Issey Miyake L’eau D’issey SPORT само за 30лв
http://parfiumbg.com/armani-acqua-di-gio-essenza-edp-75ml-za-mzhe-p-499.html

Follow ups