ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Xubuntu Documentation

 Alfredo Hernández
(aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Let me know if you feel in need of any artwork for it

Alfredo , thank you. When we continue building the Wiki page with more information, I will contact you.

       "Ali Linx (amjjawad)"
(amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi,

      Yes, please hold everything for now until we have a meeting which I have no idea WHEN? :(

      For the time being, we do need 'more' help. I don't want anyone of us to burn out. I've been there and got the T-Shirt so I don't want to be in the same place nor want anyone of you to go through the hell I had to go through. We do need more contributors on the WIki Area so that we can go for more plans and projects.

      For the time being, let's make sure the current pages are updated and as easy as possible. Please, DO NOT create any more pages. Let's stick to what we have for now and make sure they are super useful. Creating more pages is an overkill at the moment. We are only 3 people working on the Wiki. We can handle the current pages. However, the more we create, the more we will lose control with the 3 of us. Remember I have other teams to take care too :( so, basically, they are 2 dedicated people for the Wiki. This is not enough.

      Such topics better discussed on a meeting. I am ready when you are ;)

    Thank you!

 Ali , I really understand you about the situation right now. I will hold my horses for now and I will continue updating the Wiki pages only with appropriate information and I will not create any new pages. I see that there is a need for help in other sub-teams too, because bug fixing and testing are really important for the LTS release. I hope you find new serious contributors for all sub-teams, because everyone wants a LTS release!

Do care of your other hard work now, James and I can handle the Wiki pages at this moment.