ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: recruiting request

Hi Freddie,

Thanks for your interesting on UbuntuKylin. We are starting several new projects. Do you like this one https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-s-system-assistant ? May be we could discuss on IRC, #ubuntukylin-meeting?

--
Regards,
Jack Yu