ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: QQ on Ubuntu Kylin

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks for your interesting and suggestion. Currently, QQ is not included in UbuntuKylin. However,
1) we will provide the download of QQ for wine at our website www.ubuntukylin.com in these two days. We are using QQ for wine. It is almost the same as QQ on Windows.
2) we will talk with Tencent Corp. in these months and try to cooperate with them to provide a better Linux verson of QQ.

--
Regards,
Jack Yu