ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Good News: China Music Scope for 13.04 with new APIs works well

Hi Pawel,
    We have done all steps you advised again. Now unity-china-music-scope with new APIs  can work well. Attachment is the screenshot.
    However,  we still have some small issues on packaging and are trying to solve it. BTW, unity-china-music-scope-0.9.0 for 12.04 has already been on UbuntuKylin PPA (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntukylin-members/+archive/ubuntukylin/+packages). But only i386.deb was built now. Version for amd64 hasn't been built for 2 hours...

Regards,
Jonas

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntukylin-members/+archive/ubuntukylin/+packagesonly
在 2013-03-26 10:11:02,"Anthony Wong" <anthony.wong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: