ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Smart Scopes about to land in "S"

Hi Jonas,

This is to let you know that we're about to land all the scopes API changes (and Smart Scopes feature) in Ubuntu 13.10 repositories. We're currently in the process of proposing all the affected branches for merging into trunks (this includes nux, unity, libdee, libunity and scopes) and hope to finish it by end of this week.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you to have your branch of baidu music scope prepared for "S" as well. You should already have a separate branch for your scope in Raring, in that case propose the branch with new API (that you prepared in last cycle but it didn't land in R) for merging into trunk. Hold on with approving it until we land core components first. I'll email you when it's ok for you to merge.

Best Regards,
Pawel