ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: Good News: China Music Scope for 13.04 with new APIs works well

Le 07/04/2013 05:51, 张卫华 a écrit :
Hi Didier,
Because API changes have been postponed, we recreated a series of unity-china-music-scope (1.0 ) for 13.04 at https://launchpad.net/unity-china-music-scope . Please help us to check it, thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Jonas

Hey Jonas,

I saw that you changed your icon in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~whzhang-kylin/unity-china-music-scope/1.0/revision/4 <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ewhzhang-kylin/unity-china-music-scope/1.0/revision/4>

This is something which is changing the interface, which is normally not allowed at this stage of the release (we are under UI Freeze). You need to request an UI Freeze Exception and get the documentation team to ack it. The whole procedure is listed at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess#UserInterfaceFreeze_Exceptions

Keep me posted once the UIFe is granted :)
Thanks,
Didier