Ubuntuone client hangs, causes nautilus segmentation faults

Hi,

Recently got my ubuntuone invitation and proceeded to download the client from
the ppa. Unfortunately the client just hangs when I try to launch it, I don't
mean that the gui (I assume it has a gui) hangs, literally nothing happens.

I then noticed some instability with nautilus after this, notably that any time
i tried to browse my server via ssh in nautilus, it would instantly seg fault.
Installing ubuntuone was the only recent change I had made to my system so I
removed it and the problems went away.

Because this bug seems a little peculiar to me and I basically have no other
information than what I have listed above, I am a little hesitant to report this
to launchpad until I have some more info.

Anyone have any ideas? x86-64 cpu running on 9.04.

Thanks, Gord

--
Gordon Allott (mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)