Re: ubuntuone - cross-platform support

shirish wrote:
 > 5. It would be great if ubuntuone would be open for FOSS applications
file backup, syncing etc. on the windows platform too . It should give
bigger visibility to Ubuntu in MS-Windows world which doesn't know any
other service provider other than MS and Google.

Right now, no one in ubuntu one (as far as i know) is working on porting our products to any platform other that *ubuntu.

This does not mean that we are not going to. But it also does not mean that we are going to. For now, its an undecided issue.

While doing the products we did out best to accommodate multi platform possible needs (so someone can later port it) while keeping in mind that, first and foremost, this has to be be the best it can for ubuntu.

Lucio.