Re: Address Book in evolution

On ven, 2009-10-02 at 15:51 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 15:08 +0200, Claudio Arseni wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I'm using Ubuntu Karmic Beta, how can I create the address book in
> > evolution?
> > When I try to enter the Ubuntu One DB I receive this message:
> >
> > Unable to open address book
> >
> > Error loading address book.
> >
> > This address book cannot be opened.  This either means that an incorrect
> > URI was entered, or the server is unreachable.
> >
> > Detailed error message: Address Book does not exist
> >
> this might mean desktopcouch is not running, so could you please close
> evolution and then go to a terminal and run:
>
> $ evolution --force-shutdown
> $ /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-data-server-2.28
>
> then, start evolution and try to open the U1 addressbook. If it fails
> again, please send me the output of
> the /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-data-server-2.28 command

It don't works...

the output of the command is:

evolution-data-server-Message: Starting server
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGoogleTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGoogleEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendFileFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendCalDAVEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendCalDAVTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendCalDAVMemosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendHttpTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendHttpEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendHttpMemosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendFileTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendFileEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendFileJournalFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendGroupwiseFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendGoogleFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGroupwiseTodosFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGroupwiseEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendGroupwiseJournalFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendLDAPFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendVCFFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendContactsEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendCouchDBFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `ECalBackendWeatherEventsFactory'
e-data-server-Message: adding type `EBookBackendWebdavFactory'
in server_log_handler
evolution-data-server-Message: Server up and running
impl_GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_BookFactory_getBook
 + file:///home/claudinux/.evolution/addressbook/local/system
 => 0x9a4aa30
impl_GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Book_open (0x9a4aa30)

(process:4036): libedata-book-WARNING **:
impl_GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Book_getBookView ((contains
"x-evolution-any-field" ""))

e_data_book_respond_get_book_view
book_view file uref
impl_GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_BookFactory_getBook
 + couchdb://127.0.0.1
 => 0x9a4c030
impl_GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Book_open (0x9a4c030)
in server_log_handler
** (process:4036): DEBUG: Sending GET to
http://127.0.0.1:5984/contacts/... with headers
:
in server_log_handler

** (process:4036): WARNING **: Could not get CouchDB database info:
Cannot connect to destination
in server_log_handler
** (process:4036): DEBUG: Sending PUT to
http://127.0.0.1:5984/contacts/... with headers
:
in server_log_handler

** (process:4036): WARNING **: Could not create 'contacts' database:
Cannot connect to destination

and the window message says

Detailed error message: Permission denied

Thank you

--
Claudio Arseni <claudio.arseni@xxxxxxxxx>