Re: Concerning UbuntuOne

I have the same feeling. If UbuntuOne can't fix the problem soon, users will
soon lose their loyalty. A part of the reason I use UbuntuOne is because
that I want support an open source revenue way. But, if it causes me more
trouble, I will leave it. I have been experiencing file conflict troubles
all the time and sometimes my new files got swiped away by the sync though
the versions on the server side were old.

Cheers,
Forrest

Forrest Sheng Bao, BSEE, Graduate Student
Dept. of Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, Texas Tech University
http://narnia.cs.ttu.edu