Re: Ubuntu One prototocol

On 12/26/2009 04:09 PM, Roman Yepishev wrote:
On Sat, 2009-12-26 at 13:44 +0100, seb117@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on a small software to synchronize contacts between my android phone and Ubuntu One Server, and i search documentation on Ubuntu one protocol.

Where can I find this information ?
Currently everything that is put into local instance of CouchDB[1] gets
replicated to ubuntuone servers.

You can find the info about the relevant document formats at [2].

Perfectly put. Simply, this means that if you want to synchronise contacts then you can implement the CouchDB replication protocol. We're also working on phone contacts synchronisation via Funambol, which has an Android client (I believe), so if you wanted to be an early beta-tester of that then let us know!

sil