Logging into new Ubuntu One Website problems

ok, I first sent this message 2 days ago, and not heard anything back, so will resend it again.

I am having problems logging into Ubuntu One website, I'm using Goggle Chrome, from Ubuntu 10.4. When I click the log in button it takes me to a page which asks if the nsame and username are correct, and I have to log in again. Click that, and it hangs......close the whole window, reopen U1 website, and I find the website open. The try relog in again, and I get this message:-

Has anybody seen that error before? I am still having the same problems.

Plus, on my pc, when I open the U1 Box from System>Preferences...it has about 30 computers connected to U1. I only have three. It does say on a few which computers they are, but doesnt give a date when it was connected, so I have no idea, plus most have no information at all as to what computer they are. What is that about?

Can somebody help please?

John

--
Ubuntu User #30817