Re: Server Rescans Help

On 04/28/2010 02:46 PM, Andy Rogers wrote:
Hi Lucio

Thanks for the reply the other, I have waited paitently since the Monday and seem the Server Database's have been worked on following the annoucement's yesterday.

However after trying today for 6 hours, I still am not seeing any better performance with my Server Rescan times.

We are still working on this stuff. Data was moved (that caused the outage) and now we are tweaking our servers to take advantage of this configuration.

Hopefully it will work and provide the expected speedup.

Lucio.