Re: Server Rescans Help

Following on from my Last email, I can confirm that since all of the
upgrades & mods which were applied towards teh end of April have worked very
well, I was able to sync all mf my files and server rescan's were only
taking on average between 6-8 minutes for 8200 items.

However the bad news now, sicne the end of last week when I tried to sync
more files my computer is now on a constent Server Rescan mission again, I
have left it over 2 hours and it is still trying to complete it's first
resan.

Can anyone advise why the performance all of a sudden has gone from being
excellent to being poor again in such a short space of time.

Thanks

Andrew