Re: Bring P2P in Ubuntu One

Thanks for sharing these ideas! I agree that P2P cloud storage is fascinating.

To go from idea to implementation is quite a lot of work though. We're
not currently planning on working on this for Ubuntu 10.10 - you can
see the topics that were discussed at the recent Ubuntu Developer
Summit here: https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+specs?searchtext=%22desktop-maverick-ubuntu-one%22

Keep on sending in your ideas, we definitely read everything that
comes into the ubuntuone-users list.