Re: Server Rescans Help

On 05/25/2010 05:21 AM, Andy Rogers wrote:

Can anyone advise why the performance all of a sudden has gone from being excellent to being poor again in such a short space of time.

Hi Andy,

We have been doing the scaling to the new hardware, but we ran into some issues with scaling across database shards, and we need a new software layer between the client and the database, and we hope that'll be in early next week.

Sorry for the delays and the slowness, we will get back to excellent i hope.

Lucio.